SF6-insulated Ring Main Unit
Our SF6-insulated Ring Main Unit for secondary distribution is a type-tested, factory-built, metal-encapsulated switchgear in block/modular construction; for indoor installation.
All the switching devices are fully-insulated with SF6gas and comprise; load-break switches, earthing switches, metering, bus riser, bus sectionalized panels, SF6 circuit breakers as well as blocks.
Our SF6 Ring Main Units are ready to be integrated with SCADA systems, and other forms of remote controlling whether via compact remote controlling units or for larger switchgear rooms in need of such control.
- Climatic resistance; because all the live parts are insulated in SF6 gas.
- Compact size when compared to the Air-insulated RMU.
- Easy accessibility of cables & fuse arrangement.
- All the live parts are insulated in a stainless steel tank of IP65.
- German technology.
- High level of function reliability.
- Comprehensive personnel safety.
- Connectable to SCADA system.
- Easy to integrate into existing networks.
- The SF6 Ring Main Units are designed, manufactured and tested according to the following IEC & VDE standards
- IEC publication 60265-1 (62271-103)
- IEC publication 62271-1 (IEC 60694)
- IEC publication 62271-100
- IEC publication 62271-102
- IEC publication 62271-105
- IEC publication 62271-200 (60298)
- IEC publication 60282-1
- VDE 0670 Part 301 (VDE 0671 Part 103)
- VDE 0670 Part 1000 (VDE 0671 Part 1)
- VDE 0671 Part 100
- VDE 0671 Part 102
- VDE 0671 Part 105
- VDE 0671 Part 200 (VDE 0670 Part 6)
- VDE 0670 Part 4
- The SF6 Ring Main Unit is suitable for use in:
- Transmission & Distribution
- Renewable Energy