Air Insulated Metal Clad Switchgear
Our Medium Voltage Switchgear for primary distribution has a rated voltage of up to 24 kV.
Our two types of metal clad switchgear include AMC & MCM, up to 17.5 kV & 24 kV respectively and uses Vaccum Circuit Breakers as a breaking medium.
- Switchgear in withdrawable technique.
- Four metal-clad compartments.
- All standard types of protection and control systems can be used.
- Cable connection compartment with separate access door
- High reliability.
- High security of supply.
- Maximum personnel safety.
- Low-maintenance switchgear.
- Options for customer-specific equipment.
- Easy-to-install panel structure.
- The Air Insulated Metal Clad Switchgear are manufactured according to the following IEC & VDE standards:
- IEC publication 62271-200.
- IEC publication 60694
- IEC publication 62271-100
- IEC publication 62271-102
- DIN VDE 0671 Part 200
- DIN VDE 0670 Part 1000
Suitable for the following applications:
- Air Insulated Switchgear is suitable for use in switching stations for power generation and power distribution for:
- Transmission & Distribution
- Combined heat and power stations
- Main distribution substations