Our Air Ring Main Unit for secondary distribution is a factory-built, metal-encapsulated switchgear; suitable for either indoor or outdoor installation.
They integrate from 1 to 4 load-break switches for cables or transformer, an earth-fault indicator and an arc-extinguishing device.
The ARMU also has the option for installing Metering devices.
- High operating reliability.
- Simple maintenance & inspection.
- No isolating partitions.
- High dynamic & thermal strength.
- Tested by international laboratories
- Encapsulated extinguishing device.
- Current interruption without visisble arc.
- High number of operation, simple mechanism.
- Easy cable connection.
- Possible to be connected with any SCADA system.
- The Air Ring Main Units are designed, manufactured and tested according to the following IEC & VDE standards
- IEC publication 60271-200.
- IEC publication 60694
- IEC publication 60271-102
- IEC publication 420
- IEC publication 265
- IEC publication 129
- DIN VDE 0670
- The Air Ring Main Unit is suitable for use in:
- Transmission & Distribution